What We Collect
When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.
Security of your personal data
The Company takes the security of your data very seriously. We have implemented various strategies, controls and measures to keep your data secure and we keep these measures under close review.
We commit to:
• Keeping your personal data safe and only processing it on a valid legal basis.
• Keeping our records up-to-date and correcting inaccurate personal data where required.
• Deleting your personal data after it is no longer needed for the purpose you collected it for.
• Assisting you with obtaining access to your personal data.
• Not selling your personal data; and giving you ways to manage and review your marketing choices at any time.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The company allows you to create an account and log in to use the service through the following third-party Social Media Services: Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.